YOU'LL FIND ALL MY BOOKS HERE...




Free At Last... [Catch and Release Episode XIII]

Free at last...



That's right, I let her go....

We've come to the "release" part of our "catch and release" plan.

And I keep my promises––unlike a certain author full of good intentions––but always over promising and under delivering. Hmm...clearing throat. You know who I'm talking about. Our author is equal parts procrastinator and perfectionist.

Me, I know I'm perfect. And I never hesitate or second guess myself.

You'll come to know me soon enough.

Inside this brief case I hold a revised copy of The Frogman, Prince manuscript, which I will personally currier to the copy editor before uploading to amazon and other venders.

I've also entrusted Chumly with a copy as it's a good idea to have a back up.