YOU'LL FIND ALL MY BOOKS HERE...




Save The Date... [Catch and Release Episode II]


Chumly is closing in on our author.  She's the only one who knows the secret location of The Frogman, Prince manuscript and she's not going to give it up easily...


Yesterday I filled you in on our "catch and release" plan. If you missed Episode I you can check it out here.  In fact, that reminds me I should probably title these Episode I, II, III, etc...

Today I'm going to cut to the chase and tell you that this is all leading up to a big–AND I MEAN REALLY BIG–announcement on Sunday April 5th 2015.

Chumly and I hope you'll stick with us for all Fourteen Episodes, or at least check back occasionally over the next two weeks, because we going to have fun with our story boards.

But the most important date to remember is Sunday, April 5th 2015. I've made it easy for you with this spiffy SAVE THE DATE card (see below).

Clean up nice, don't I. Right click and download that handsome dude, or not ;)

Or make it even easier on yourself by signing up for the author's newsletter and let her remind you.

Tomorrow I'll tell you the significance of April 5th and how that date–1995–plays into the release part of our plan...