YOU'LL FIND ALL MY BOOKS HERE...




Chumly is back and badder than ever... [Catch and Release Episode I]

Chumly is back and badder than ever in 3D. He's after the secret location of The Frogman, Prince manuscript known only to the author...


This is all part of our "catch and release" plan. That's right, Chumly and I are in cahoots. We plan to catch the author--Rogenna Brewer--and release the book The Frogman, Prince.

Meanwhile, I'm already free to cause trouble and won't be sticking to the script or stuffed back between those pages any time soon.

Who am I, aside from a very cool dude taking a bath with his rubber ducky? Oh, come on...you can guess.

Well, his alter ego, anyway. I'm much better looking in person. Check me out below. And that's my target...er, intended.

Don't want to give too much away...

But if you want to see how all this plays out...check back tomorrow.